Skip to main content
Secure Computation & Surrounding Technologies
- Homomorphic Secret Sharing
- Large-Scale Secure Computation
- Topology-Hiding Computation
- Moderately hard cryptographic primitives
- Proofs of Work, Space, and Spacetime
Fast and Sound Cryptography
- Lattice-Based Cryptography
- SWIFFT is a collection of compression functions that are highly parallelizable and admit very efficient implementations on modern microprocessors. The main technique underlying SWIFFT is a novel use of the Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) to achieve diffusion, together with a linear combination to achieve compression and confusion.
- Wombat is a project whose objective is to explore the feasibility of end-to-end verifiable voting.