Skip to main content
- Elette Boyle (IDC) Elette is interested in problems that bring mathematical elegance to the realm of the applicable. Her research centers in cryptography, including oblivious computation, multi-party protocols, and secure computations on "big data."
- Tal Moran (IDC) Tal's research focuses on employing ideas and techniques from theoretical cryptography to design secure systems in the "real world". He’s also interested the foundations of cryptography and the theory of cryptography in general.
- Alon Rosen (IDC) Alon's primary field of research is cryptography, with a focus on the theory and application of cryptographic protocols. He is also interested in the construction of efficient cryptographic schemes with provable security guarantees.
- Adi Akavia (Tel-Aviv-Yafo Academic College) Adi is interested in cryptography, complexity, and algorithms, with focus on securing cryptosystems against theoretical and practical attacks, and on devising sub-linear algorithms for signal processing tasks.
- Andrej Bogdanov (CUHK) Andrej is interested in computational complexity, cryptography, and anything that involves randomness and computation. Some of his recent work investigates the theoretical foundations of parallel cryptography.
- Gil Segev (HUJI) Gil's research focuses on cryptography and its interplay with various other areas in the foundations of computer science.
- Amnon Ta-Shma (TAU) Amnon is interested in computational complexity in general and quantum, randomized and derandomized computation in particular. Amnon is also interested in the construction of explicit structures with "random-like" properties such as error correcting codes, extractors, condensers and pseudo-random generators.
- Stefan Lucks (Weimar) Stefan Lucks designs and analyses cryptographic primitives (e.g., hash functions and block ciphers) and their integration secure complex cryptosystems (e.g., for authenticated encryption). He also deals with the practice-oriented development of formal cryptographic security notions.
- Alexander May (RUB) Alexander's main research area is cryptanalysis with a focus on algorithmic number theory, lattices, codes and polynomial equations. He is interested in instantiating cryptographic systems with a well-defined theoretical and practical security level.
- Ilan Orlov, Oct 2013 - Jul 2014
- Pavel Hubacek, Sep 2016 -
- Noa Ben-Zvi (IDC), Apr 2012 - Oct 2012
- Pavel Hubacek (Aarhus), Sep 2012 - May 2013
- Siyao Guo (CUHK), Sep 2012 - Jul 2013
- Or Zelig (IDC), Nov 2012 - Jul 2013
- Margarita Vald (TAU), Nov 2012 -
- Silas Richelson (UCLA), Oct 2013 - May 2014
- Abhishek Bhrushundi (CMI), Jan 2014 - Jun 2014
- Antigoni Polychroniadou (Aarhus), Mar 2014 - Sep 2014
- Deepesh Data (TIFR), Oct 2015 - Mar 2016
- Marshall Ball (Columbia), Jan 2016 - Sep 2017
- Manuel Sabin (UC Berkeley), May 2016 - Aug 2016
- Chethan Kamath (IST), Feb 2017 - Jul 2017
- Aikaterini Sotiraki (MIT) - joint with MTA, May 2017 - Aug 2017
- Apoorvaa Deshpande (Brown), May 2017 - Aug 2017
- Lisa Kohl (KIT), Feb 2018 - Sep 2018
- Sabine Oechsner (Aarhus), Feb 2018 - May 2018
- Giulia Alberini (McGill), Jun 2012 - Aug 2012
- Prabhanjan Ananth (MSR India), Apr 2013 - Jun 2013
- Akshay Kamath (CMI), May 2013 - Jul 2013
- Igor Oliveira (Columbia), Nov 2013 - Dec 2013
- Carsten Baum (Aarhus), Mar 2014 - Jun 2014
- Daniel Masny (RUB), Feb 2015, Apr 2015 - May 2015
- Prashant Vasudevan (MIT), Jun 2016 - Aug 2016
- Rio LaVigne (MIT), Nov 2016 - Feb 2017
- Saleet Klein (MIT), Dec 2016 - Feb 2017
- Christopher Williamson (CUHK), Jan 2017 - May 2017
- Julian Loss (RUB), Nov 2017 - Jan 2018
- Abhishek Banerjee (Georgia Tech), Aug 2012
- Giulia Alberini (McGill), Feb 2013
- Satya Lokam (MSR India), Feb 2013
- Giuseppe Persiano (U. di Salerno), Feb 2013
- David Xiao (CNRS), Apr 2013
- Hoeteck Wee (GWU), Jun 2013
- Abhishek Banerjee (Georgia Tech), Jul 2013
- Siyao Guo (CUHK), Nov 2013 - Dec 2013
- Vinod Vaikuntanathan (MIT), Dec 2013
- Prabhanjan Ananth (UCLA), Dec 2013
- Vipul Goyal (MSR India), Dec 2013
- Pavel Hubacek (Aarhus), May 2014
- Siyao Guo (CUHK), May 2014
- Shweta Agrawal (IIT Delhi), Jun 2014 - Jul 2014
- Silas Richelson (UCLA), Sep 2014 - Oct 2014
- Stefan Dziembowski (University of Warsaw), Jan 2015
- Sergey Gorbunov (MIT), Jan 2015
- Siyao Guo (CUHK), Jan 2014 - Feb 2014
- Vadim Lyubashevsky (ENS Paris), Feb 2015
- Silas Richelson (UCLA), May 2015
- Siyao Guo (CUHK), May 2015
- Kai-Min Chung (Academia Sinica), Jan 2016
- Satya Lokam (MSR India), Jan 2016
- Siyao Guo (CUHK), Jan 2016
- Ryo Nishimaki (NTT Japan), Jul 2016
- Siyao Guo (CUHK), Jul 2016
- Jiaxin Pan (KIT), Apr 2017 - May 2017
- Adam Sealfon (MIT) - joint with MTA, Jun 2017 - Jul 2017
- Siyao Guo (NEU), Jul 2017
- Maciej Obremski (Aarhus), Jul 2017
- Gil Ben-Zvi (programmer), Jul 2012 - Jul 2013
- Hai Brenner (programmer), Jul 2013 -